ATC (Always Test Clean) / Ripping people off!

ATC (Always Test Clean) is a web site that you go to for products used to clean your system and pass drug tests. They prey on people who have made some bad choices that could cost them their jobs. They make guarantees on their product and service that when they don't hold up their end of the promise you have done nothing but lost your money. I placed an order with them paying an arm and a leg to have it shipped 2 day air to guarantee its arrival time, after placing the order I even went back and checked the status of the order to verify that there were no problems, and they showed none. The day the shipment was supposed to arrive came and went so I went back to check on the tracking number they had given me and found that for some reason they cancelled the original order, and when they re-entered it they made a mistake and shipped it ground, they still charged me for the express shipment and when I contacted them and explained that not only did I not get what I paid for, it was useless now because the day I needed it had passed. They apologized and told me they would be happy to refund my money, minus the shipping charges after at my expense I ship their product back to them "insured". Needless to say they did nothing but run a scam that cost me money and did not benefit me in any way. Their Customer Service was rude and informed me that I was to blame for the mistake because they tried to say I gave them an incorrect address, this was all a lie, they screwed it up and I would imagine they do it all the time and make a killing on ripping people off. I hope I save other people the stress of dealing with this company with this complaint.

Comments

• He
      28th of Oct, 2009

I can't believe you talked to someone. I have had no response to 5-10 thousand requests (literally).

• Al
      14th of Sep, 2011

Back in early 2007 this customer ordered a product and provided a bad shipping address. We caught it at the last minute and tried to make adjustments but failed. We tried to refunded to the credit card used as required by the credit card companies and that credit card was no longer valid. The customer demanded we return the amount to another credit card. We explained we could not and offered to send them a check. We never heard back from them until they started sending 100's of e-mails a minute for days on end and took our website down. To this day, we will refund this persons money any time they request the refund. This is an unfortunate situation, but there are just some people you can not satisfy no matter what you do. ATC

• Al
      14th of Sep, 2011

Back in early 2007 this customer ordered a product and provided a bad shipping address. We caught it and tried to make adjustments but failed. We tried to refunded to the credit card used as required by the credit card companies. That credit card was no longer valid. The customer demanded we return the amount to another credit card. We explained we could not and offered to send them a check. We never heard back from them until they started sending 100's of e-mails a minute for days on end and took our website down. To this day, we will refund this persons money, by check, any time they request the refund. This is an unfortunate situation, but there are just some people you can not satisfy no matter what you do. ATC

• Mn
      2nd of May, 2015

I have tried a bunch of times to cancel my order. AND i paid for over night delivery, and it's been 3 days already

• Ss
      8th of May, 2015

Paid an extra 30.00 for 2 day delivery. Here we are on day 3 and no delivery, no updates in the tracking system, no answer to several emails and no answers to phone calls. I purchased something the week before and did NOT pay the extra 30.00 and it arrived in 3 days. THIS product is the one I need.

I spent a LOT of money with this company and still do not have my product. Have test in 24 hours.

• Ni
      3rd of Jun, 2015

Thanks for the Info on this company, they almost sold me. But what I would like to see is the follow up ! Did you get the product ? And most importantly " DID IT WORK " that's what is most important to me. It has gotten so bad on the "WEB" to many scams, It would be great to be able to trust. And serious penalties to those who have time and again ripped off people.

15th of Sep, 2016

it doesnt work i paid 119.00 for 3 test kits 20.00 shipping took the pills followed directions peed on strip before job interview and was positive i was so mad missed my interview, was at temp service that would have been on my record they refund your money if you fail the drug for a co. they get you test strips thank goodnest but they want a copy of your fail test i havent tried to contact them there rips offs i cant even finda phone no. so please dont throw your money away money that was to help me get a job because i smoke a little

• De
      27th of Oct, 2016

Okay, so I usually google the crap out of a product like this before buying. This time, no. I trusted them. I screwed up. Even paid thirty bucks for one day shipping. Today is day two. I needed it today, but was able to put my job offer meeting on hold for one more day. I googled and found a very cool method using certo, Gatorade and vitamin b12. I'm hoping this will work as pledged on YouTube vids! I'm guessing my shipping costs will not be refunded by these people who do a great business sitting on their butts collecting expedited shipping fees. I just wish wish wish they had a phone number! Total bottom feeders.

• 19
      16th of Mar, 2017

@Debwah what is the solution that you found?

did it work for you?

what were you trying to cleanse your body of?

• Ju
      11th of Sep, 2017

I ordered 3 kits (over $100.) I'm preparing for a random so I've got the time. Took an original test before using their product to get a baseline for comparison. It showed what I expected...my prescription meds. I have a valid legal prescription, but I want to test totally clean just to avoid those who will look down on me, and to avoid the process of proving I have said prescription. Anyway, I took pill1, drank water, took pill 2, drank water, took pill 3 drank water. Then tested after 1 hour. There was a very SLIGHT difference on benzos which I haven't taken in at least 25 days. Since my cosine was still the first to hit very positive, I drank more water, urinated, then made sure to catch the end of my stream (thinking I was still ridding myself of the drugs, so by now, another hpur later, it should show SOME difference.) NO CHANGE. Since I have no illegal drugs in my system and have scripts for what does show hot, it's not that much of a tragedy. But still, I paid over $100 to have the option of hiding this information from my employer and I DID NOT receive that result. It does sound like an awesome solution, buy don't waste your money...it DOES NOT work!! It even showed the Percocet I took 10+ days ago. It did clean the benzos that showed faintly on the first test, but again, I haven't taken any for almost a full month. Bottom line: doesn't clean you in 1 hour. Period. I'm SO disappointed. ☹

• Vi
      3rd of Oct, 2017

I made a purchase with this company on 9/26/17 my order was received on 9/29/17 which I paid the 2 day priority mail, I received a completely different product then what I have ordered, I have made several attempts to contact them but to no prevail even when I try to email them, my emails now are being returned saying unable to deliver, I have dealt with this company before and have had success so I don't know what the problem is now!!!...

• Jb
      1st of Mar, 2018

They never shipped my product, and I can not get a response from this company about refunding my money. This company is a total scam. Invoice ID: ATCD-7851, was never shipped to my address, nor have I received a refund, or communication from the company. Terrible customer service. We are now calling the better business bureau on them.