Atacom / Bad service

I placed an order over their website on march 19. I got an error in the checkout process, and was not sure if the order went through. After waiting a week with no confirmation, I sent an email requesting one. No reply. After waiting 2 over two weeks, it seemed like I was not getting it. So I sent a 2nd email reiterating that If my order was still in the system, to cancel it. I ordered the flash drive off a different site, and received it the day after my ATAcom flashdrive. I requested a return, no reply.

Due to Excessively long shipping times, lack of communication, and overall abominable customer service, I will never shop here again.

I'm sorry newegg, I should have just bought it from you in the firstplace.

N  6th of Jul, 2009 by
My complaint is different I received a bad motherboard from them. Now I have to pay shipping to return it back and they will charge me 15% restocking fee. The next best price was amazon.com $30 higher out a $450. If I had choose amazon they would be able to print my own return label online at no cost to me and no restocking fees. Why bother with other retailers for a few dollars when you can get such great sevice at amazon.

ATACOM, Inc. Logo ATACOM, Inc.
43921 Boscell Road