At tiffanybuy.com / Tiffanybuy is a liar and deceived customer

1 Bayside, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6462446477

Tiffanybuy is a liar and deceived customer .

They said : “At tiffanybuy.com we proudly guarantee all our tiffany and louis vuitton products are 100% authentic.”

I have received the LV multicolore Eugenie Wallet, Aug 19, 2009 and it is not authentic product but top quality replica wallet, it is not with authentic quality and not exactly the same as the pictures on their the website.
I email them 2 time (it is the only way could contact them), because of the replica wallet that I want to return it, Tiffanybuy ingor my request and on response at all.

At tiffanybuy.com
At tiffanybuy.com

Comments

• Sc
      5th of Sep, 2009

i would file a complaint with BBB, i am browsing their site and i almost ordered a purse but then i googled the company and found your complaint, so i will not buy anything. good luck on getting your money back

• De
      10th of Sep, 2009

Think I have been a little silly and brought a bag from them, thought it was too good to be true, i've tried emailing aleast 6 times and have no response! waiting for bag to arrive now so think I to am going to be stuck with a fake! note to self google first! wish i had seen this website

• Lv
      11th of Sep, 2009

hey i am having the same problem, been a week and a half, havent recived the purse and now im emailing them for a return address, emailed them 3 times and no response at all, think ill be stuck with a fake an all

• La
      14th of Sep, 2009

I ordered 2 handbags from Tiffanybuy.com and had them checked. They are authentic.

• De
      15th of Sep, 2009

I've still not got my bag and when I track the number they haven given me, it say that uk customs have my bag and have sent countless emails and still nothing back

When I log on to tiffanybuy.com and click on my account it says i've no orders with them and no previous orders this all seems very dodgy to me!!

And they have taken all Louis Vuitton handbags off and all reviews for handbags and the statement that said all louis vuitton bags are 100% authentic>

Landi- Where did you get you bag checked if you don't mind me asking and what country do you live in? thanks

LV12- Any sign of your purse yet?

• Cj
      17th of Sep, 2009

I ordered 5 tiffany necklaces and received a welcome email and then an order process email. I never received a tracking number, nor the package. I have emailed them several times with no response. My card has not been charged yet, so thank you for all of these comments. Maybe it is not too late to talk to my bank and have them not allow the charge. Worth a try! I guess my only sense of relief is that you did actual receive your order, if they charge my order...at least I might receive somthing.

24th of Nov, 2009

i ordered and received the Tiffany 1837 ring & Tiffany 3 lines rings. They came in the classic aqua box & Tiffany bag - looked very authentic. I was so pleased at first, and have been wearing the 3 lines ring almost daily. Now after afew months, both rings are having the same reaction. They apparantly have been only coated with the silver finish & a cheap yellow color is bleeding through. Clearly not an original Tiffany. I have told all my friends not to buy 1 thing from this freud company.

• Fi
      30th of Nov, 2009

OMG! I was so close in buying a bag from tiffanybuy.com but something just didnt seem right, so i googled them, and sure enough i found this complaint!! thank you guys for speaking up and stopping women like me from shopping there.

LV does not distributes to other "online stores"
    the only legitimate place to buy an AUTHENTIC LV is louisvuitton.com or their stores. NOWHERE ELSE.
    or buying a used one.
    good luck ladies recieving your package or money! i hope all works out well.