At The Beach / contract bull

1 Derby, KS, United States Review updated:

worse place ever i have only been tanning less than a month. they talked me into signing the contract. they have burnt me twice which i had to go to the doctor for pain meds (yeah they burnt me that bad) i have never ever tanned before and now im stuck in the contract and am scared that the dumb girls that work there are going to keep burning me anyone have advice i would love to hear it. also on my contract they have two places to sign and i only signed the bottom can this get me out of it.

Thank you to anyone that can help me email me at jj20065@hotmail.com

Ju

Comments

• Un
      24th of Sep, 2009

There is a newly created "BOYCOTT AT THE BEACH, INC." group on Facebook welcome to all victims.

• Mi
      3rd of Aug, 2010

How are they the ones burning you?
    Have you done the research on tanning?
    No matter what someone tells you if you've never tanned before it's not a good idea to go for a 20 minute session and I would have hoped you'd have educated yourself on that.

• Kg
      8th of Sep, 2010

Being an "experienced tanner" I know that you can feel yourself getting burnt while in the tanning bed. If you have never tanned before you should have known better to go in the bed for so long, and especially if you got burnt so bad the first time, you would know not to go so long the second time and you could have avoided this situation completely. It is not like they locked you in the room and in the bed and purposely burnt you...