At The Beach / Fraud -
She gave me a contract and a price: Said it was $64.50 a month for unlimited tanning; I asked, can I cancel any time, and she said, "Yes for half of your fee", leaving out the fact that there was a fee of ONE YEAR, not ONE MONTH. she just said, Initial here, here, and here, so I did. Not explaining each paragraph as I initialed. Buyer beware. I cannot believe I am stuck in a year contract. When I asked about cancellation 2 weeks later, she handed me a flimsy slip of paper and said, "you have to call corporate." As far as she was concerned, I was nothing to her, not a fly on the wall. How do those people sleep at night????????
More At The Beach Complaints & Reviews
- At The Beach - Scams 
- At The Beach - Contract Tanning 
- At The Beach - Bad cancelation policy 
- At The Beach - everything 
- At The Beach - billing without contract 
- At The Beach - At the Beach Scam!!
- At The Beach - Horrible Customer Service....Refusal to reiumberse
- At The Beach - Credit Card Scammers 
- At The Beach - Fraud-scam-no customer service
- At The Beach - took my money