AT & T U-verse / Liars

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:

After placing services on vacation hold, I was told that the minimum was 60 days. After attempting to receive our email we were unable to and was told different things by different people every time we called in to get it resolved. Finally after 60 days we removed the vacation hold and now they say it is 90 days minimum and have charged us $30 for each service to reconnect. We have not payed the $60 and will not. We have also eliminated the services. The company AT & T lies to you and it takes 3 to 4 months to get an adjustment to your account if you are lucky. Everyone just keeps passing the buck. Do not use this service. It also takes 7 to 10 days to resolve problems and get a technician to your house if you have equipment problems. BEWARE!!!

Fl

Comments

31st of Mar, 2012

I wanted to add a land line (already had Internet) started 12/20/2011 by calling to request service you know I talked to 16 customer service reps, had 3 tech come to my home, and had my Internet turned off for one week (it was supposed to be 2 hrs.) so phone could be added and also Internet changed over to u-verse, which meant they had to sent a new router which took a week to arrive. My mistake was I kept calling back, they never called me and now they want me to pay for phone service going back to 12/20/2011 but, service for the phone wasn't "fixed" until 02/01/2012 they can't even do the billing right. I'm done, I have spent hours on the phone trying to get help to only to transferred to another dept. and be on hold for 45 minutes to an hour. Please don't do business with ATT unless you want everything done wrong!