At Home Rewards / Wrongful charge to my bank account
Over the weekend I was trying one of those "Free Credit Check" websites. They said there was only a $1.oo processing fee. This morning I find out from my bank that there is an overdraft of $29.95 from At Home Rewards. I have never heard of these people and I would like the $29.95 credited back to my bank account TODAY. I am a stroke victum and I just don't want to mess with this kind of stuff. Your help wil be most appreciated. Cancel your service effective immediately.
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices 
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me. 
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges 
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - Illegal charge of credit card 
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly 
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge 
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership