AT and T / at&t order for package bundle service
I ordered a package for TV, Internet & Phone service.
In regarding the phone service which included the package, the agent told me that the service included all the overseas international unlimited calls.
I did verify back and forth with the agent several times and made sure the phone service includes the unlimited international package. At the time of installation which was yesterday, I had a doubt that raised to the installer and he told me to check with customer service. Finally, when I checked with the customer service, they told me I have to pay extra for each international calls per minute. We make a lot of international calls.
Here I got pretty much cheated by the order taker agent of AT&T and AT&T customer service has don't care attitude.
Is there any way get out of the 24-months contract?
More AT and T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- ATT - wireless 
- AT&T - high speed internet/directv 
- AT&T - telecommunications product 
- AT&T in Ocala employee Dione allen - mobile phones 
- AT&T - "at&t vesta" bogus monthly charges