Asus Cs51111 Desktop Pc / customer service & repair department

Phone: 510-739-3777

On March 20, 2009 ASUS RMA department received our desktop computer that we had sent back to them to be repaired because the computer just stopped working, it would not pull up Windows, the internet, the anti-virus program nothing was working. We were advised after 6 calls to the customer service department that the computer was repaired and sent back to us. Recevied computer on April 15, 2009 hooked it back up and to our surprise the computer was doing the same thing as went it left NOTHING. Computer was sent back to ASUS for them to again "Repair". With another 5-6 calls to customer service we were advised on April 30, 2009 that the computer was repaired and sent back to us. Recieved today May 4, 2009 and guess what!!! Still doing the same thing. After spending $1, 000.00 on this whole system I have come to the conclusion that this company is just a complete rip-off and trying to make a fast buck on the consumer. I have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and will send a complaint to Best Buy advising them of the manufacturers that they deal with.

Wa

Comments

• Wi
      28th of Jun, 2017

I have a VTechcS5111 phone but I need to know where I can buy battery for it. Wilma Aebischer

28th of Jun, 2017

need to buy batteries for a CS5111 model. Can you tell me where they are available. Wilma Aebischer

28th of Jun, 2017

@Wilma Aebischer I just want to know where I can buy battery for this phone.