Asus Canada / Bad Service & Faulty optical drive DVD drive
I bought this Asus Laptop on December 19 - 2009 and now my optical drive stopped reading disc and the laptop is also lagging, Now i called the service center and they told me that they were going to make the proper arrangement to come pick it up or for me to drop it off and it's been like over 2 weeks of this and the laptop is still sitting here at home and I'm without it since. I keep calling and nothing is being done so why is this Company so ignorant towards it's customers???
Unbelievable! I should've stayed with HP as they gave me good services compare to ASUS Canada. This is the 1st & last one I ever buy from ASUS Canada. Lot's of regrets after paying $700.00 for an ASUS laptop that is not performing like other Brand name Laptops.
A very disapointed and frustrated Customer!
More Asus Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Asus - bad service 
- Asus International - buyers beware 
- Asus - product warranty service 
- Asus - hard drive failure on new laptop no recovery dvd
- Asus - warranty support ridiculous 
- Asus - unhelpful customer service
- Asus - manipulating warranty
- Asus - asus notebook g9n0wu071692379
- Asus - technical support
- Asus - asus mobile phone