Asus / second month waiting for collection

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +448701208340

I filled the rma form I got answer in 48 h the said arrangmet has ben made and my laptop will be collected in 2 working days. That didn't happend so I called them and the said that my laptop was collected and they gived me tracking number [protected] thats for DPD. So im checking and there is some parcel on the way but not from me and not on my name. So I called them again the said same story so I told them im in Ireland and obviously, tracking number they give me is in UK and im definitly no Murphy. So it's taking month and today I found out that they won't give me adress and there is 50% chances that my laptop will be collected.

Ko

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Dec, 2009

After sales Service from Asus singapore is really bad, their service support staff were very ill-mannered towards customers.
    Many people bought their Asus mainboard and discovered the mainboard faulty after a few days. Nowadays their mainboard is manufactured in china and not in Taiwan and other countries, they will push away their responsibility and refer consumers to their distributors or suppliers. ASUS products which were in china have a lot of hardware problems which is on par like the china diary milk product Sanlu Group and china lead-poison toys hazards issue. I bought a F6 Asus notebook form Funan Digital life mall only for 2 days and it became faulty. So I went back to the Notebook dealer in funan to request for a refund, they rejected me and they told me they can't replace my faulty unit with a new working unit. Eventually the Dealer refers me to the Asus service center which is the ADELPHI building opposite funan digital life mall. I was so angry and upset and I went to the ASUS service center, I requested for an exchange of the unit. The Asus Counter staffs me that their company doesn’t have such policy.

They would provide servicing of the notebook and exchange faulty hardware parts which I can't believe it and accept the fact. I was so piss off with their servicing and product quality, I used 3 ASUS mainboard previously and it was still working fine then. I noticed Asus quality is no good like before like its legend history, I think Hewlett Packard, Dell, Fujitsu and Acer quality and services is far better than ASUS. Not just their service is better than ASUS and I found out that those brand also manufactured their notebooks in china like ASUS. I have waited for 2 weeks to get my ASUS notebook fixed instead of 3 working days as what they said they would speed up the process initially, I was not happy for what they did and they break their promised. So I requested to see their Manager in charge when I went over to collect back my note and they told me their Manager "Jimmy" is not around. So they asked a Senior Engineer whose name is "Jason”, he told me that he can't do anything in a very unfriendly tone he then gave me their management's email " marketing_sg@asus.com. I have sent an email regarding the issue and there was no reply for their management.

As you can see their poor professionalism especially their management in Singapore does not care for their consumers. It seems like they do not have the ability or capability to provide good services to their consumers perhaps in future those who bought the ASUS notebook and encounter the same like should make complains to their taiwan headquarters. ASUS is a small peanut in the IT world and their product quality is getting worse, SHAME ON THEM and they still have the cheek to sell their products across the globe. This comment goes out to those poor people who has been cheated by buying Asus notebooks, they should consider this low down brand before they purchase the ASUS notebook. I really want my money back from the dealer or sell my ASUS Notebook away to someone.