Asurion / customer service

Jacksonville, AL, United States

After holding for several hours with their customer service department, I was passed on several times and given no resolution whatsoever. I spoke with someone in the Chief Executive office name Melaka Hendry. I was provided a phone number to contact the office directly at [protected]. The customer service representative locked my account in what I feel was an intentional maneuver to end my phone call. I had provided the same passcode to 3 prior customer service representatives before speaking with Melaka, With no issue whatsoever in pulling up or accessing my account. The matter in which I initially made the call To resolve was in regards to a charge that I was a sured would not appear on any of my cell phone providers bills. At this point the monetary is of no consequence, I have never been given More Unsatisfactory customer service then I received today. I was told there was no one else that I could speak with. There was no resolution, and to Add insult to injury after a very lengthy Wait to resolve this matter my phone call was disconnected. This is unacceptable customer service. I would appreciate greatly contact from somebody within your company that is willing to speak to me and provide the service that I was guaranteed.

Be