Asurion / poor service, rude

Very bad service, rude, rude customer service. Ordered a replacement phone, got a refurb (Junk), decided that I was better off upgrading to a new and better phone after wasting $5.00/month x24 months!!! What a waste only to get a junk phone!! So I return my refurb new phone takes them more than a month to credit my deductable $110.00, plus they took out 25.00 because they did not get my old phone that I was supposed to return after getting my replacement phone!!! What a headache! Until now I am still waiting for them to credit my $... Dont buy phone insurance!!! What a waste of money, esp if your dealing with asurion!!!

Tc

Comments

• Ky
      21st of Mar, 2009

I understand your frustration with our company, I am an agent for ASURION myself.. Me, Myself, strive for customer satisfaction, and I do EVERYTHING I can to make my customers happy.. EVERYTHING I CAN.. I deal with irate customers all day long, and when customers are rude, it really does make it hard for us to do our job. But no matter how rude someone is to me, I always keep my composure, and provide excellent customer service. And I apologize for any inconveniences that you've had in the past with our company... I hope your later experiences are much better..

• Di
      13th of Jan, 2010

Asurion sucks. They only exist to steal money from people. They charge you a lot of money each month to protect your phone from damage, but the % you pay out to the cost of the phone is negative returns.

You'd be better off saving your money and flying out to Las Vegas and playing Blackjack. Your odds would be better than trying to get Asurion to actually replace your phone or to give you good service.

I paid coverage for almost 2 years. That money I spent could have been used to purchase a new updated phone with better features. On top of that, Asurion wants to charge you a deductible?

A ###ing deductible? What is this? Home Owner insurance? Car insurance? How dare they charge a deductible when you are paying a monthly fee which is 1000% higher than it should be.

This isn't insurance, it's a scam.