Astrojackets.com / Terrible customer service

Astrojackets offers what is amongst the worst customer service I have encountered to date.

I have sent multiple inquiries to their "customer care" email address astromail@astrojackets.com and have not received a response regarding an unsatisfactory order I placed with this company.

Further, I have noticed that Astrojackets has spammed multiple message boards across the web with the user names "Yohan" and "IanJustin", posing as customers providing positive reviews of the company when in reality they are the owners spamming their product.

Ne

Comments

Jo
  31st of Mar, 2009

I HAD A VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE WITH ASTROJACKETS, AS THEY PROVIDED AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT, AND SAVED ME A BUNDLE. I GOT A BETTER PRODUCT FOR A LOT LESS THAN MY SONS SCHOOL CHARGES.

Do
  15th of Apr, 2009

So, is Joe Squire an alias for IANJUSTIN or YOHAN???

It is so obvious that the response is one of the business owners that I have to laugh, "a better product for a lot less...". Come on, you sound like an infomercial for astrojackets.com.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Ke
  25th of Jul, 2009

I have sent multiple inquiries to their "customer care" email address astromail AT astrojackets.com and have not received a response regarding an unsatisfactory order I placed with this company.

Qt
  19th of Jan, 2010
Astrojackets.com - mdse never recieved
Astrolabe
New Mexico

I ordered a Jacket as a Christmas Present ...The jacket was never received, I was never contacted by the company...I repeatedly contacted the company but got no satisfaction. I filed a disput with pay pal and finally received a refund.