Astra Business Services / Harassment

I have received constant phone calls from Astra Business Services for about a year and a half now, but the call volume has nearly tripled in the past few months. They call all hours of night and day, weekends (5 times last Saturday before 12:00 noon – I stopped keeping track after that), and holidays. I did answer the phone once, and they asked for a man – “Kevin, ” who is certainly not me. I told the caller that I did not know a Kevin, and that I am the only person who can be reached at the number. I asked them not to call me again. The calls have only increased since then. This morning they called at 7:30am, and I am pretty sure there are some laws regulating the time of day that businesses can dial you. I have had to pay to have my phone number blocked between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am so that I can sleep.

Their tactics are nothing short of harassment. I am investigating where I might lodge an official complaint and any action I can take to make this stop.

Li

Comments

• Mo
      23rd of Jan, 2019

I too am getting calls from this company from all different numbers showing Glendale, CA on my phone display. I have been on time with payments, so I have no idea why they are calling an bothering daily, in the early morning too.