Astech Market / Fraud

United States Review updated:

I recently placed the order on some things on the website of the company Astech Market. I paid them $4, 700, but the seller didn’t provide me the receipt and the confirmation email. I sent emails and messages through the website, but nothing. Also my order hasn’t arrived and I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Da
Feb 13, 2014

Comments

• Ci
      22nd of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket very trusted seller...my husband alway buy from them...don't paste fake and slander testimonials as bad business
    competitor. Astechmarket is very trusted and credible. Don't worried buying from Astechmarket :)

22nd of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket is very credible business since I know them from my husband. Don't worried to purchase from Astechmarket because last month my husband has buy some product as returning customer. Really trusted and hot offer :)

22nd of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket not like (Dablin) testimonial because maybe (Dablin) just competitor who want make down Astechmarket credibility and Im sure about that. Astechmarket is really trusted.

• Co
      26th of Mar, 2014

Im Astechmarket customer since 2013 and still not having problem with them until today. I have buy much product from them and they give me the best quality product and fast shipping. Im also know the owner because many times Im go to Medan and meet the owner and make purchase order at their office. Astechmarket is very trusted seller...

• Co
      26th of Mar, 2014

Dabin is one of Astechmarket bad competitor and try to make their business down...Astechmarket is very trusting and real 100%

• Ak
      26th of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket trusted company...I have few tmes visiting their shop and make purchase order there with very good and cheap product. Astechmarket is very trusted. Don't worried buy and purchase from Astechmarket.

• Ak
      26th of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket is trusted company...many bad competitor give negative testimonial just for make Astechmarket reputation down. Astechmarket trusted company

• Di
      30th of Mar, 2014

I get my order delivered by TIKI Yesterday at my home with very good condition. Astechmarket is very trusted. Thank you Astechmarket.

• Ri
      30th of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket very trusted. Im buying many times from Astechmarket and nothing problem. Astechmarket is very credible and trusted.

• Ri
      30th of Mar, 2014

Astechmarket its very popular in the city as the best marketplace for any electronic product.

• St
      14th of Apr, 2014

Im stay at Surabaya. I have make transaction or purchase order from Astechmarket since 2012 and still not having problem, they are very trusted and comfort store and also they sell very good quality and genuine product. Until today they always supplies new product for my business in Surabaya without any problem. And too many bad other supplier always given FAKE comment to make down Astechmarket credibility as trusted and credible seller. Im contact the owner about all fake comment testimonial and Astechmarket owner still process the legal action because mush person who try order with them and after getting invoice then they create Fake testimonial as like they are truth buyer of Astechmarket. Mr"F" (SBID #cb6f001ba5) one of Fake PERSON and as bad competitor who can not do business as good like Astechmarket.

• Se
      15th of Oct, 2014

Can someone confirm the contact number of the owner of Astech Market, Indonesia

• Vi
      20th of Oct, 2014

Looks like all the above positive comments are generated by the owner of Astech Market. I too lost US$3000.00 for the machines that we order & very smartly they gave shipping company details with shipping company website as http://www.astracont.com which a fake website just as www.astechmarket.com.

I mailed all the people who said that Astech Market is a genuine company but non of them replied back to us.If any of the above person who all gave positive feedback has the guts to give their mobile / phone number.
    Look at the attached images uploaded with 02 different trade licences shared to us

• Vi
      20th of Oct, 2014

See attached file

• Je
      5th of Jul, 2017

Its a FRAUD Compnay

• Je
      5th of Jul, 2017

NO ONE SHOULD TRUST THIS COMPANY.
    Above good feedback are also fake & created by them only.