Assurant Solutions / fitbit
Would not accept claim on broken watch band that caused watch to stop working when it fell off. Happened first time I wore it. Policy stated it covered "accidental damage."
Correspondence to company:
I asked for a refund of this plan as it does not cover what it is stated in your policy. I have submitted a request for refund.
The band broke.in what way did I misuse a defective band when I put it on and it falls off? I contacted the seller first and they said it would be under policy. The wording says "accidental damage." how is a band coming off would be anything but accidental.
More Assurant Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - harassment 
- Assurant Health - beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - no service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - awful experience 
- First Extended Service Corporation - bogus company 
- Assurant Solutions - t-mobile phone insurance
- Assurant Solutions - takes so long to process a claim
- Assurant Solutions - terrible customer service 
- Assurant Solutions - samsung premium care
- Assurant/ Renters Insurance - change of address is impossible