Assurant Home Repair / bad service
Another reviewer on this site said Assurant is a joke. I agree. We purchased extended service contracts for our kitchen appliances in 2007 through this company. We called to report a problem with our dish washer in Oct 2010 and they never called back to schedule an appointment after making multiple calls. We could live with that problem as it was minor so we just gave up. Our dishwasher stopped working on May 18, 2011 and we've had nothing but problems trying to arrange for a service person to repair the dishwasher. The company told my wife this AM that they had no record of our calls in October 2010 and promised a service person would be there today, May 20, 2011. I didn't hear anything from the company that was assigned by Assurant to fix the dishwasher and called Assurant at about 1:00PM. I was told no one was scheduled to come out until next week. I spoke to a supervisor to admitted they had a record of our call in October but didn't have a service person assigned in our area so didn't call back. The supervisor told me our appointment was scheduled for Monday but later said that the company that services our area doesn't service our area until Tuesday. I spoke to a different supervisor and basically got nowhere. I called the firm that sold us the appliances and the office manager confirmed he had received three similar complaints from customers just in the last week. Stay away from this company. They provide horrible service.
More Assurant Home Repair Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - Harassment 
- Assurant Health - Beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - No service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - Awful experience 
- First Extended Service Corporation - Bogus company 
- RentCollect Global - debt collection
- RentCollect Global - rude representatives!!!
- Assurant Solutions - product registration home appliances
- RentCollect Global - unethical behaviour
- Assurant Solutions - failure to honor 2 year 360 warranty with accidental damage