Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Zte / More than one person having the owners number

United States, San Diego ca
Qiyam's para legal secet services
San Diego ca
Phone: 19079532106
I am chopper 287 ssc [protected] I am Harold Nellis Ellis real bio daughter My step dad is Richard Lowell tucker and The Jennings are my blood and my nieces and nephews the shipleys tuckers . I have been very patient with all of the crap going on in ca. I have evry site on the phone that has been posted about me. I am not a hookr nor do want to be called a devil worshiper. If the real Kassie and The real Dannica and the real chelsie dopn't lay off The real real aunt of yall is going to call to the real sherryturner. I am going thru a Major federal identity theft along with my cousin Lea carolll who I did see with lshawn the double. I dont know if yall remmeber this but your aunt alice was really married to Harold. If you want to contiue to be be broke keep messing with me. As far as the SDPD. If you dont make Leon Pogue my secret service partner I will leave and go to another state and press charged there, I cant and will not do this without him. He is going thru the same thing that I am he just dont remenber. I will not give up and I will not Give in. Unless you want to be all over the news quit posting me I have to wait for my phone to get my phone turned back on .
Apr 27, 2015