Assurance Wirelessstolen info and hardware

stolen information and hardware both hard and soft.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mattoon, IL failure to protect information and undermine cliants trust. theft on the highest magnitude . nationally and world wide . cc fed gov. treasury dept.

Comments

Apr 29, 2011

I put an code on my voice mail, it worked once; now it won't work at all.

• Li
      May 20, 2013

my name is lind goodwin and assurance wireless has messed with me enough i have
    sent them 22 applications the last two i sent them i sent 6 copies of my medicaide card
    plastic card they said it was forgery because its plastic they are screwing me oh and just a note theses aplications have been sent in sence december of 2012 to may of 2013
    hows that for kicker in the head

• Je
      Jul 09, 2013

About a minute ago
    After spending MANY hours on facebook and by MANY emails as well as HOURS of my time I finally found some one that knows what they are doing as the others did not have a clue even when I sent proof I was correct and they where wrong I found someone that really knows there job as I said most do not have a clue!!! Read this email I just received and they FINLAY admit they where wrong!!! ! Not right now since I paid for extra minutes this month but I will be finding a new company to deal with that does not try to rip me off. Wake up folks and learn to do your job or you many be looking for a job!!! To late as I have all ready started complaints and will make sure I leave my feed back on the BBB, FCC and others web sites! It is Assurance fault they forced me to do this!!! Will all so be posting this as many places as I can!!! I have documents from all the emails and post on facebook. Took me DAYS and HOURS for them to admit they where wrong!

And I quote [Hello Jeffrey,

Thanks for contacting Assurance Wireless Customer Care.

First let us extend our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

After reviewing your account, we confirmed that you have used 120
    minutes from your Lifeline plan. You added an Assurance Bolt-on to your
    account on 6/29/2013, but the minutes were not set up correctly.

We have opened an internal ticket in your account on 7/9/2013 so we can
    set up the Assurance Bolt-on for $5 in your account. This might take up
    to 24-48 business hours. Here is your internal ticket number [protected].

If you need additional assistance, feel free to let us know how we can
    assist further or contact us at [protected]. You can reach us Monday

Assurance Wireless At Your Service
    www.assurancewireless.com]

• Je
      Jul 09, 2013

If you want a company that the so called customer service people do not know their jobs and they try to rip you off with poor service this is the company for you. I will not be with them much longer as they tired to rip me off and if I did not file complaints and take it to the limit they would have.

• De
      Dec 01, 2014

Ha this sounds a little like my problem. I sent in 3 applications and I sent in by fax by proof of elgibility on friday. I called to verify they recieved it monday. They said yes so either they LIED or lost it cause now I got something in the mail saying to send in my proof. Great! why should i fax it in again...u will just lose it again. Oh they're going to put a rush on my verification after asking for a supervisor. THe man said he spoke to one, then I said CAN I? So now my government assistance information is just floating around the office since someone didn't do their job right

• Cj
      May 01, 2017

@denisewoz OR SOMEONE USING IT TO GET INTO STATES ILLEAGELY

• Cj
      May 01, 2017

Went to apply with another Gov't co. for free service // affiliated with assurance my info. never up graded was still using social services app. from over 9 yrs ago to get paid & I was only on SS for 2 months while SSD kicked in then called & gave new info they never up graded info!!! Was told by new service provider I was trying to sign up with & get switch for better service & connection! As their service would not get in location of where I lived unless drove 3 or 4 mile to get service!!

• Da
      Aug 20, 2018
    Assurance Wireless - blocking of nlad .
    Chicago
    Illinois

I have tried to obtain a phone from assurance wirless and a blocking comes up by nlad . the person that gives the phones out said it is become somebody has the same name and birth date . . . . .Can I resolve this?

• Yo
      Aug 20, 2018
    Assurance Wireless - FREE cellphone ( Model - ANS )

Recently I received FREE cell phone ( American Network Solutions -Model) which is " Defective" product. Company did not provided "Warrant"

I am getting many UNWANTED ads UNWANTED Apps. I have informed to company.
    Assurance Wireless absolutely failed to take corrective action.

I am not happy with cell phone & service.

• We
      Sep 11, 2018
    Assurance Wireless - i have not recived phone i applyed for two weeks ago
    Dunkirk
    New York

wendy garrett 428 Eagle ST. Dunkirk NY. 14048

• Qu
      Dec 23, 2018

I have the UL40 phone supposedly manufactured under a questionable company created by Sprint. I have had more problems with this defective phone than there are roaches on earth. Any emails sent to American Network Solutions bounces back saying there is no such email address.

• Do
      Jan 05, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - Tech support on line
    1436 Gross Ave. N.E.
    Canton
    Connecticut
    Assurancewireless.com

12/24/2018 I should not have to PAY $5.00 for tech support when asking for help for my phone when it's not working!

Jan 22, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - Phone

I've had this phone for 2 months and all of a sudden it won't work. When I turn it on all the apps keep shutting down. I can't use it. I've texted them a couple of times and nothing is done . Why have a phone if one can't use it.

• Bl
      Feb 11, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - service sucks

my phone of 6 mths old dont work cant get straigh anwser from any one that works there hard to get supervisor on phone and being to get recertifed for 3 mths help help help

• As
      Apr 10, 2019

@blake canady We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value your business and appreciate you as our customer. For security purposes and to further assist you please send us an email at [protected]@virginmobileusa.com with the following information:

Assurance Wireless Phone Number:

• Pa
      Apr 15, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - cell phone
    5023 tulipway

wont stay on and differt stuff come up with you doing things

• Vi
      Jun 01, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - The free phone

We needed a replacement phone and they didn't send it and they kept our money they also sent it to the wrong address so we ask for a new one to the right address and they have not sent it yet it's been two weeks now we want our money back they told us they do not give money back so please be ware of Tex free phone programs Thank you...

• St
      Jun 25, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - Customer service representative

One of your representatives came in my house and refused to leave... He tried looking through my belongings... He refused to leave my house...he refused to leave then tried to kick the door in n to reenter... His name was AUGUSTOand his number is [protected]...

• Pb
      Jul 27, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - Service and equipment
    Charleston, il

I have been with Assurance for over 5 years now, and the service and equipment has rapidly gone downhill. Horrible customer service now and will not replace faulty phone (that calls, hangs up, mixes contacts' info- at random, without even touching the phone!) Won't replace because it is too soon...??!!?? 3rd phone from them that has done this. Ugh

• He
      Jul 29, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - ans cell phone from assurance wireless lifeline service

for past few months i cant make or recieve calls, also while on my wifi why is my data still being used.
    the phone resets itself without reason. erases everything in it when ever it wants to.hell half the time i cant even get the dang thing to turn on.

• Ly

Mimloim trteta tyey ubinibsta

Oct 13, 2019
    Assurance Wireless - Assurence wireless cell phone distributor
    5600 market st

A lady signing up for free phones was very rude and took 2 hours to set up my phone