Association For Lifestyle Reform / Fraud Medical Insurance

1 Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-378-9240

This company sends out faxes for inexpensive medical indurance that they never provide! The fax is almost too good to be true and it is! Do not subscribe to this insurance!

Comments

6th of May, 2009

I received a fax offering affordable healthcare. When I called the number they answered all my questions making this offer the best I've heard in a long time.
    They took my information, billed my account before they were supposed to, sent me cards and papers in the mail that were nothing at all like what they were supposed to be. Discounts on services are drugs are not the same a coverage. That was not explained by the sales person on the phone. When I called the number the sales person gave me, it was disconnected. How bout that!!
    I've now have been waiting over a month and a half for my reimbursement check. Still not here.

12th of Sep, 2009

John-

I had similar experiences. If you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact me at huntermunter@gmail.com. Thanks much!

• Al
      6th of Oct, 2009

Association for Lifestyle Reform DOES NOT fax flyers as ALR does not market or solicit membership to the public.

If you received a fax offering affordable healthcare, it did not come from ALR.

Although ALR does work with independent marketing centers, ALR does not permit nor condone misrepresentation of benefits or any illegal marketing practices and will investigate and terminate any markting entity that does not comply with our policy.

Should you have any further concerns, please contact our customer service department at (877) 378-9240.

Sincerely,

Management

23rd of Feb, 2010

Association for Lifestyle Reform Adds Fraud Investigation Division to Protect Its Members

Hotline set up for customers

Chino, CA - February 23, 2010 —The Association for Lifestyle Reform (ALR) recently added a Fraud Investigation Division for customers to contact if they believe they did not purchase what was originally promised by third-party marketers.

ALR is a membership-based organization that provides discounted services to its members, such as pre-paid legal services and discounts on vacations, auto rentals, and prescriptions. As a membership-based association, ALR is able to provide discounts on behalf of its members by obtaining group pricing, including limited supplemental insurance benefits.

ALR engages third-party marketing firms to sell memberships. The company carefully screens the marketing firms it works with and sets and provides guidelines when speaking with potential members; however, there have been instances where independent marketing firms deviated from ALR’s guidelines. It is ALR’s policy to ensure the security, privacy and satisfaction of its members. To that end, ALR has established a Fraud Investigation Division. The division will take customer complaints regarding the sales process and investigate the issues regarding the marketing firm involved.

“We are very excited about being able to offer our product to people, however, some members have experienced an inferior sales process, ” said Brad Wessler, CEO of Association for Lifestyle Reform. “Under no circumstances will we tolerate bad sales practices from the marketing firms we work with. Therefore, we set up a division specifically for this purpose and a toll-free number for our members to call.”

About the Association for Lifestyle Reform

The Association for Lifestyle Reform, ALR, provides discounted benefits to its membership. Members benefit from the association purchasing benefits at group discounts. Although one of the many services include limited supplemental insurance benefits, the association does not sell or market health insurance.

Further information please contact: -