Associated Tax Relief Inc / Said I owed IRS no money

1 3303 Wilshire Blvd suite 1200Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-387-0537

After paying them over 2, 800 dollars, they went over my records, and; said I owed IRS, and; states no monies. IRS then took money from my bank account, and; now getting letters that I owe. I would not trust this so called help. They do not return calls.From what I've learned, deal with some company where you live. I walked into this spooked from letters from IRS, when talking to them, they wanted to work it out, should have found legal help in my state. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU WILL GO FROM THE PAN INTO THE FIRE. Any one else burned by them that wants to file a complaint with BBB, city, state, or FBI over wire transfer. Let me know.

Ma

Comments

1st of Feb, 2009

I would like to get in touch with you, they are abysmal to work with and they refuse to talk to me about my problem. I need to file an amended return for 2005 which will do away with my tax problem but they refuse to even talk to me about it. I did get a letter from their most frustrating case manage, Bich Nguyen who said if I filed an amended return I would get audited. HELLOOOOOO!!! I am already being audited. I feel like I am caught in a blender and I have no idea how to get out of it.

• Al
      24th of Feb, 2009

I would like to get in touch with you. They are lying thieves. Tax Inc is a scam.
    I would like to file a complaint, suit something!!

• 4k
      4th of Mar, 2009

Do not trust Associated Tax Relief. My wages were going to be garnished by the IRS. I called Associated Tax Releif and was told theycould stop the garnishment, but I had to pay 4 thousand dollars first. I made payment arrangements to get them the 4 thousnad dollars and they immediatly stopped the IRS from garnishing my wages. Great...right? After Associated Tax Releif got my 4 thousand dollars they gave me nothing but a big runaround. I have called, they don't return my calls. I call the 800 number that they advertise and I also get the run around. I was even hung up on today when trying to make contact AGAIN! This Nguyen guy was also my case manager, but I have actually never talked to him. This is a scam!

• Nd
      18th of Mar, 2009

The number they have filled is my personal cell phone number. I am sorry for all of you that have been involved in this scam, and I wish I knew what could be done to stop this, and stop from getting multiple phone calls to myself.

• Lv
      30th of Mar, 2009

Please contact me. I was scammed out of $5000. In 2 years they have done nothing!!! And my problems with the IRS seem insurmountable. They lied about everything and never communicated with the IRS. I am broke and cannot pay anyone again for much needed help.

7th of Apr, 2009

Associated Tax Relief is a huge scam! They sent me 2 bogus tax returns to file before I even filled out their Info. Sheet. They no longer answer their phone or messages. They allowed the IRS to put a lien on my house, even though I had apprised them of the Intent to Levy. They are now ignoring an IRS Intent to Levy on my wages. In the meantime, since they now have had corrected information on my back tax returns, they can't seem to get around to mailing them to me - even in the face of this levy. I requested they overnight them 10 days ago, yet still don't have them. I have asked for a refund and faxed them the cancellation they asked for. That was a week ago, but I can't get in touch with the girl who handles them. She only works 3 days a week and never returns messages. In fact 95 percent of the time, no one answers the phone.

If anyone has an interest in bringing a class action lawsuit against them, you can contact me at mkflowers@att.net.

• Co
      6th of Aug, 2009

please contact coldairbob@aol.com of any class action lawsiuts. We are in