Associated Snow Removal / Poor Service, Poor Customer Service

1 Clinton, OH, United States Review updated:

This company provides very poor service and poor customer service if you ever have to call and complain. They charged me for a plow job that was done so poorly that I had to call out another company the same day to redo the job they should have done if the first place. I called and complained and they told me they did the best they could and if I wasn't happy to find someone else to do it and then still sent me a bill! How Rude! The next company that came out even commented on how incorrectly the lot was plowed! If you are looking for someone to take care of your parking lot or driveway, I would not reccomend these guys!

Comments

• As
      10th of Mar, 2010

This is a bogus statement. Nicole complained that her lot was full of snow after a 12-14 inch snow fall. The lot is very small and has 2 or more trucks parked in it along with a trailer and dumpster. When she called the owner a liar service was stopped. They were 2 months behind on bills. Decembers bill got paid on March 9, 2010. She is new to this position and service had been provided for 20 years previous.

You cant talk to a person who wont let you talk. Threats were made to our office on answering machine. Police had to be involved to get her to stop calling and screaming at company employees. She wanted to pay a 2 inch snow fall price for plowing 12+ plus snow from her personal driveway.

With 38 years in the business, 60+ accounts one complaint in a 12 inch + snow is not bad. We also recieved complements on this large snow fall. All 13 employees worked overtime to keep the business open. Some worked 20 hrs straight.

I guess you cant please them all, how ever when you lie it becomes slander and this has been forwareded to our attorney.

• Sn
      14th of Mar, 2010

Associated snow has been plowing for me for years. I've never seen anything but great service. Sounds to me this person has an axe to grind. I would and have reccomended them to other people.

• Ru
      16th of Mar, 2010

Who is this disgusted? To bash a company and hide behind a screen name shows lack of upbringing. You can name someone and you do not have to name your self? This alone makes this post suspect.

For a service company to quit a customer in mid season, I have to ask what did the customer do to make that happen? Not all customers are good customers some are bad customers. ASR states they had to call police to get the harassing phone calls to stop.

As a service company I have had to quit customers. When the BS was more than the money, it is time for that customer to go. A PITA customer is not a good customer, it is usually someone looking for something for nothing. This customer "disgusted" looks like a PITA to me.

I have used ASR for our snow removal needs. They have plowed all day and removed snow all nite. I have seen these people do 27 hour days. This family business is run by 2 people that are in their late 50s and still can do 27 hr days is something.

Disgusted who are you? do you have the nerve to state your business name? Post your name on here so we can see how complaint free your business is.