assignmentguys.com / They didn't provide my ordered report

I was in trouble and need help, so I decided to contact the website www.assignmentguys.com. They promised to provide the accounting report within several weeks, and it was great, ‘coz I needed to finish the accounting course. But they fooled me and they didn’t provide this report at all. I heard only fake promises. Stay away from them. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Go
Aug 09, 2014

Comments

• As
      Aug 28, 2014

Hi, I'm the owner of the website and this is a true bogus complaint. We never heard from this person who is claiming to work with us. We believe in best customer service are reflected by genuine reviews on this website:

• Ba
      Sep 14, 2014
    assignmentguys.com - They didn’t reply promptly and I received bad work
    assignmentguys.com

I wasn’t satisfied with the services of the website www.assignmentguys.com. I sent them several emails and asked about my essay. I have received the response, but only after 3 days. Also they agreed to help me and took money in advance, but they again ignored me and provided bad-quality essay with so many mistakes. I haven’t argued with them, but decided to warn other people. Please, share this info.

• Am
      Oct 13, 2014

This is a totally bogus complaint at extorting money. These guys have been doing it for a really long time now.