Assignment Help Hub / Refund not received

3 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Very Bad experience with AssignmentHelpHub service. These people had more than 5 days of time to complete the homework but unfortunately they could not make it by deadline date. Then the next after my mail to them that I wont be paying other half as they could not make it by deadline date, but in an hour I got a reply that to pay the other half to get the solution.After I paid it i realized that I got incomplete solution from them.Upon asking to customer care they will do a rework on it . Then again i got modified answer which was copied from google and got fail grades from professor as the questions were not self answered.Got Fail grades with the solution provided by the experts. As well no response from Customer Service people when asked about it. They don't have any refund policy after providing such a worst service. I do not trust these guys and I will never use their service again!

• Updated by Alex Marc, Dec 10, 2016

As they do mistakes they stop responding to mails or coming up to live chats. After this complaint as well no one responded to my mail. I want my refund.

Al
Dec 4, 2016

More Assignment Help Hub Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Rc
      9th of Apr, 2018

Now we are all waiting to witness the great event of cricket tournament IPL Season 11 in April and May 2018. IPL seems the land of opportunities
    RCB Tickets

• So
      22nd of Jan, 2019

Hello,
    My name is sophia miller.
    thanks for this information.
    Provide you best Finance Assignment Help anytime.

• So
      22nd of Jan, 2019

Hello,
    My name is sophia miller.
    thanks for this information.
    Get the best Finance Assignment Help anytime.