AssetAcceptance.com / Unauthorized charges!

P.O. Box 2036WARREN, MD, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: (800) 545-9931

I authorized Dexter from Asset Management to withdraw 600 from my account on January 31, 2008 and he put the charge thru on January 30, 2008, thus overdrawing my account and causing me 100's in overdraft fees. When I contacted Asset Management the supervisor lied and said I gave them permission to do the transaction for the 28th of January. I corrected her and stated no - I called Asset Management on the 28th to find out my balance and said I would be making a payment to close the account on Thursday - Dexter responded saying he would knock 150. off my debt if I set up a payment with him and he would post date the check. I told Dexter let me get back to you after I discuss this with my husband and 20 minutes later he called me saying if i did not take the offer then it would be voided and I'd have to pay the full amount.

I agreed to pay 600. on the 31st of January and just happened to have checked my checking account to see to my dismay a whopping overdraft of 600. - I NEED NOT SAY I AM PISSED OFF!

Comments

Sa
  11th of Mar, 2014

AssetAcceptance.com - 20 + year debt
ASSETACEPTANCE.COM 38260907
Corpus Christi
Phone: 361 853 2020

ASSETACCEPTANCE CONTINUES TO CALL NON STOP REGARDING 20+YEAR DEBT...AS A TEXAS RESIDENT I HAVE NO FUNDS TO PAY THEIR NON ENFORCEABLE CALLS NOR WILL I HAVE ANY FUNDS AS THEIR CALLS ARE NON ENFORCEABLE...TIME HAS EXPIRED...ASSETACCEPTANCE CONTINUES TO BOTHER WITH NON STOP CALLING...