ASSET RECOVERY BUREAU / JOE FARR-FIELD AGENT

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 254-519-3914

I PURCHASED A VEHICLE THROUGH THIS FINANCIAL COMPANY AND VOLUNTERILY RETURNED THE VEHICLE DUE TO DOMESTIC DISPUTE. THIS WAS OVER THREE YEARS AGO, AND THIS COMPANY HAS SOLD MY FILES TO COLLECTION AGENCIES THAT EVEN TO THIS DAY, CONTINUE TO HARASS MYSELF AND FAMILY MEMBERS! I HAVE INFORMED THE COMPANY, TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT THE VEHICLE WAS REPOSSESED IN A DIFFERENT STATE, AND THAT I NEVER REMOVED THE VEHICLE FROM THE INITAL PURCHASE STATE. THEY CONTINUE TO HOUND ME. THEY HAVE GONE SO FAR AS TO ATTEMPTING TO BREAK INTO MY HOME WHILE I WAS AWAY, AND DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS LAW OFFICIALS, TERRIFYING MY CHILDREN IN THE PROCESS!! THIS COMPANY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN BULLIES THEMSELVES-AND DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE A BUSINESS LICENSE. JOE FARR-FIELD AGENT AND POSSIBLY OWNER OF ASSET RECOVERY BUREAU- ATTEMPTED TO ACCESS MY GARAGE AND WAS UNSUCCESSFUL- HE CAME TO MY HOME AT 11:00 PM, WELL PAST BUSINESS HOURS, INTERROGATING MY SON FOR MY WHEREABOUTS!! I THOUGHT HARRASSMENT AND BREAKING AND ENTERING WAS AGAINST THE LAW. THE MESSAGE THEY ARE SENDING TO CONSUMERS, IS THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW!

Comments

• Na
      Nov 18, 2010