Asset Delivery Director & Diplomat Of Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport / Scam

1 Hebron, KY, United States Review updated:

Scam from this individual

Hello,

My name is Agent Robert Holscher; the Asset Delivery Director & Diplomat of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport which renders diverse services to millions to people annually.

It's my greatest pleasure to contact you today; to inform you that the African Union has abandoned (2) sealed trunk-boxes at our Warehouse containing the whopping amount of $4.5Million US Dollars which was your un-claimed compensation-funds from Africa. The (2) consignment sealed boxes bears your name/e-mail as the Bonafide Owner & Beneficiary.

(B) Your direct cell phone number
(C) Your (any) form of Identification (Scanned Passport Copy or Scanned Driver's license copy etc.
(D) Your full house address with city/state/zip-code (for shipment).

The Northern Kentucky International Airport in collaboration with the United States Federal Reserve hereby assures and guarantees you that upon the provision of the requested information’s as outlined above, we shall process your shipment immediately and i will personally make the delivery to your doorstep.

This is a great opportunity for you to receive your consignment-boxes especially now, that it's within your closest reach of collection here in the United States.

Agent Robert Holscher

Asset Delivery Department
Terminal 1, 2939 Terminal Dr. Hebron KY 41048 USA
Direct-Email: robert_holscher@live.com

Comments

• De
      5th of Nov, 2008

I recieve these letters all the time from all over the world. Is there anything I can do to stop them? I really am tired of the scams.

18th of Nov, 2008

i just have received a letter (e-mail) with the similar text, are there nothing the FBI, is able to due, because it happen again and again.and since the people or persons is working out from one adress as we can see, it most be possible to make one arrest,

• Md
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Hello,

My name is Agent Eduardo Porcell; the Assest Delivery Director & Diplomat of Cinncinati/Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport which renders diverse services to millions to people annualy.

It's my greatest pleasure to contact you today, to inform you that the African Union has abandoned (2) sealed trunk-boxes at our Warehouse containing the whopping amount of $4.5Million USDollars which was your un-claimed compensation-funds from Africa.. The (2) consignment sealed boxes bears your name/e-mail as the Bonafide Owner & Beneficiary.

Therefore, As the Assest Delivery Director; I am very much willing to help you ensure the successful delivery of your consignment-boxes from the Kentucky Airport's Warehouse to your home-doorstep. Due to the legitimacy of this transaction, All necessary arrangements has been put-in place with the United States Federal Reserve to ensure the shipment of your boxes to your doorstep.

In order to cross-check the accuracy of our data-baseinformations, You are advised to provide us with the requested details to facilitate the Shipment of your consignment-boxes to your doorstep.

(B) Your direct cellphone number
    (C) Your (any) form of Identification (Scanned Passport Copy
    or Scanned Driver's license copy e.t.c.
    (D) Your full house address with city/state/zip-code (for shipment).

The Northern Kentucky International Airport in collaboration with the United States Federal Reserve hereby assures and guarantees you that upon the provision of the requested informations as outlined above, we shall process your shipment immediately and i will personally make the delivery to your doorstep.

This is a great oppurtunity for you to recieve your consignment-boxes especially now, that it's within your closest reach of collection here in the United States.

Looking forward to your favourable response,
    Agent Eduardo Porcell
    Assest Delivery Department
    Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
    Terminal 1, 2939 Terminal Dr. Hebron KY 41048 USA.
    1-502-275-4231
    Direct-Email: eduardo_porcell70@live.com

I got it too...Do these people think Im stupid...

• Wa
      29th of Nov, 2008

I have received this email several times. I am receiving phone calls from Jamaicans that I won lotteries, sweepstakes, etc. I was dumb enough to send them money and they just come up with another reason why you haven't gotten it yet and then you need to send more money for some stamp, customs, delivery fees, storage fees, etc. It looks like they want our identites and our money with these fake lotteries/sweepstakes/emails/sweepstakes letters. I have left messages at the FBI and they have not reposnded. I get these sweepsates letters in the mail, etc. It all started when I filled out a publisher's clearing house letter a few months ago and it's been non-stop harrassment, lies, wire fraud, etc ever since.

In addition, I have received emails on Bank of America's letterhead with a fake check attached saying I won millions. I sent it to B of A several times and I just get an auto response. I have called about it and the people there are clueless and just send you to one department after the next.

Unfortuanately, I run my business from my home and my clients block their calls so I have to answer the phone. It is so disrupting. I am ready to move, change everything, etc.

I did research on every scam and they come up with new names, they are hacking into telephone conversations on wireless phones. Anyone with Blue tooth technology, be careful. I saw it on the Discovery channel how easy it is to hack someone's phone. My computer was hijacked as one Jamaican asked me about my investment account that I never mentioned. They are relentless. The technology is available at radio shack and these scammers know how to use it.

Botttom line - If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

Here's the latest email I received yesterday:

Hello

In order to cross-check the accuracy of our data-base information?s, you are advised to provide us with the requested details to facilitate the Shipment of your consignment-boxes to your doorstep.

(D) Your full house address with city/state/zip-code (for shipment).

The Northern Kentucky International Airport in collaboration with the United States Federal Reserve hereby assures and guarantees you that upon the provision of the requested information?s as outlined above, we shall process your shipment immediately and i will personally make the delivery to your doorstep.

You can also contact me on +1 502 275 4231

Terminal #1, 2939 Hobron Ky 40148
    Hobron
    Phone: Fax- 1-270-238-7941
    assetmanagementdiplomat@hotmail.com

2 Abandoned (Sealed Trunks) from African Union, has been found, with your unclaimed compensation of 2.5 million dollars. You are required to contact:
    Agent Robert Green, and give him the fallowing information:
    1, Your Full Name
    2 Full Address, Zip Code and State
    3. Scanned I.D. (drivers Lic, Pass Port, or other Legal I.D.)
    4.Phone Number, or Perf your (Cell Phone Number)
    5.Your are to Fax him at the fallowing number:
    1-207-738-7941

24th of Jan, 2009

Hi!!!
    I received this today! Check it out this scam...

Congratulations!!! I am Rev, Brian Jones, the Board Chairman of the United Nations Reconciliation committee (UNRC) ACCRA-GHANA, Due to the petitions received by UN Ex-Secretary-General Kofi Annan from all over the continent in regards to the illegal transaction of funds which are going on in the WEST AFRICAN sub-region with security agents, corrupt bank managers and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds, consignment and valuables in their custody and demand outrageous fees to get their consignment release or their funds transfer to them.However, Mr, KOFI ANNAN who is a Ghanaian citizen came home on 15th of Oct 2008 and set up this committee with sole aim of settling all these anomalies, The UNRC WEST AFRICA zone has its Annex office in ACCRA and I Rev, Brian Jones, was duly appointed the Board Chairman to oversee the delivery/handling over consignment to it owners, It has come to our knowledge recently when we took the Banks/Security companies and diplomats in the KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT unaware with the INTERPOL OFFICERS ATTACHED to this committee and recovered consignments which two is bearing your name and contacts with which we are now reaching you, Note that so far so good we have satisfied sixteen of our clients, six of them in the United States, Three in Republic of Ireland, Two in France, One in India and One in Italy and Three in Holland, Every consignment goes through a scanning process before delivery and that we have also done in your own case, After scanning your consignment we discovered that both boxes contained millions of $100 bills worth about $10 million of United States dollars, according to our experts and this as a matter of fact, we have shipped the consignment boxes containing the $10 million United States dollars to our corresponding delivery office in the United States, It will interest you to know that your funds is currently under the custody of the Northern Cincinnati/Kentucky International Airport in Hebron-Kentucky, United States, The boxes are under the custody of the Diplomat/Executive Officer with the below information, Agent Bishop Alexander Diplomat/Executive Officer Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Terminal 1, 2939 Terminal Dr, Hebron KY 41048 USA, Tel/Fax: (502) 275 2731Direct-Email: balexander1938@hotmail.com, Official-Email: info@kentuckyinternationalairport.com, Therefore he will contact you with more informations to facilitate the final shipment of your consignment to your doorstep. Endeavour to coperate with the Diplomat because this is your long-awaited oppurtunity, Keep us posted upon the receipt of your boxes, GOD BLESS YOU Rev, Brian Jones United Nations Reconciliation Board Chairman Accra Ghana, Tel: +233 246645485 Email:revbrianjones50@gmail.com.

• Tr
      23rd of Jun, 2009

i just got the same one too. and have gotton so many of these that i just mark as spam but more keep comeing in. it would be nice if our government would finally do something about these e-mails. but then of course look at what they allow to be advertised on tv. qwite apparently they can't even do their job on that either.so bottom line is to just spam them. because our government can't even agree on what to have for lunch. let alone take care of doing there job's for a change. p.s. i misspoke when i said they can't agree on any thing. the one thing they can agree on is to vote them shelves another holiday so they all can take another day off.

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2009

I recieved this today.
    Hello

My name is Mr. John Mok. The Asset Delivery Director & Diplomat of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport which renders diverse services to millions to people annually.

Therefore, As the Asset Delivery Director; I am very much willing to help you ensure the successful delivery of your consignment-boxes from the Kentucky Airport's Warehouse to your home-doorstep. Due to the legitimacy of this transaction, All necessary arrangements has been put-in place with the United States Federal Reserve to ensure the shipment of your boxes to your doorstep. In order to cross-check the accuracy of our data-base information’s, you are advised to provide us with the requested details to facilitate the Shipment of your consignment-boxes to your doorstep.

Mr. John Mok