Assassin Naturals / Unauthorized charging account

1 Lewiston, ME, United States Review updated:

This company: Charged me the incorrect price against my credit card, also signed me uo for automatic charges for multiple savings accounts.
My credit card caught them on fraud alert and closed my card. They keep changing their name when they charge your credit card.

I did receive the Assassin Natural battery with 1 refill. I was suppose to get 40 refills. You're on your own as to figure out how this works as they do not provide instructions. So don't complain if you don't receive the product. Just try to cancel and get your money back. Good luck.

Comments

• Je
      Sep 17, 2009

well i called this company and reluctlantly paid 79.90 for the product which i still havent gotten a month later and i found out this morning they took another 79.90 out of my account the correspondance whith them are as follows
    ordered the product was told to recieve in 7 to 14 days
    14 days later called "oh we are slow shipping wait till tomorrow and call if no product
    2 days later oh wait till friday
    monday called oh your product was on backorder wait a week and call back so i asked if i still hadnt gotten my product can i get a refund she said yes thats no problem
    two days ago called they said product has shipped and i cant get a refund till i recieve product
    i got billed today and called and they hung up on me when i told them my name so i called back and wouldnt tell them my name till i told them my experience and how it was less than desirable she said well i will send your product out and i was like no give me all my money back she said she couldnt till i got the product and i asked how they can send a "second" product out but not refund my money then asked to speak to a manager she said it will do no good till i get the product i asked how can i recieve a product if there IS no product and she hung up on me

• As
      Sep 22, 2009

I need a phone # for these $&#^suckers if anyone has it . Thats twice now that they've drawn 79.99 out of my checking account w/out my permission . I have to go in today and cancel the card I ordered it with and get a new bank card . How is this legal ?????

• Sh
      Sep 29, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - Rip Off
    134 Main St.
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: 800-604-9575

We bought the Smoke Assassin package. Expensive. Worked one day and quit. Have tried for 3 days to get through to customer service and either it is busy or you are put on hold and then disconnected. We are supposed to get our money back for the first 30 days, but here is no information about how to do that. Also, I understand they will keep charging the credit card.

What can a person do?

Sherry

• Ta
      Sep 30, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - refund of charges to my account
    Assassin Naturals

I ordered a product that was advertised as free. They charged my checking account 79.90. I called and complained. The representative who was rude, told to send back the shipment. The company was suppose to refund the 79.90 and cancel any further shipments. I sent the product back and insured the package so I could track the shipment. Meanwhile they sent me another months supply without my permission and also charged me another 79.90. I sent this back. I called the company again to inquire the status of my refund. He told me that my refund for the 79.90 was credited to my account. I told him it is not in my account. I asked him about the second refund, and was told he couldn't find any information about that. I asked to speak with someone from the refund department. I was told he couldn't find that number and he hung up on me. I have closed my checking account and the bank said that there was not any deposits of 79.90 yet.

Oct 05, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - unauthorized bill to my credit card
    assassin naturals
    Phone: 9-1-800-604-9575

I called Assassin Naturals (the name fits) after hearing their radio commercial regarding smoking cessation. I spoke with a reprentative and after hearing his spiel said it was not for me. Unfortunately, I had already given him my credit card number (how stupid can you get). He got very nasty and sounded like a thug. Three months later, this crap comes in the mail with a $79.90 bill already charged to my credit card. I have had to call my credit card company and cancel my credit card for fear Assassin Naturals will just keep charging my card. It's scary.

• Pa
      Oct 30, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - Unable to contact to cancel
    134 Main St.
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: 800-604-9575

I have called their customer service number 3 times to cancel my order. No one answers, I get an automated "please hold" message and sit on hold for over 20 minutes each time. What a scam of a company. I have contacted my bank to block all charges from them. They can ship all the product they want but they're not getting paid for any of it.

• Mi
      Nov 18, 2009

I had ordered this same product several weeks ago, and still have not yet recieved it.
    A 79.00 charge was deducted from my checking account. After several calls to this company, most of them with a 15 minute hold time, I was told that it was in the mail.
    I waited another week, and still no product.
    I called back again, and asked to speak to a supervisor, who then assured me"that my checking account would be cridited next week.
    I have since them, wrote to the Attorney Geenerals office, and to the Better Business Bureau, and Im awaiting for them respond.
    This company needs to be shut down for there fraudulent practices.

Michael Loverro
    Worcester, Massachusetts 01606

• Br
      Dec 14, 2009

You are not alone, I also called and cancelled last month and today I received 2 pkgs. in the mail.

• Wp
      Dec 21, 2009

only asked for trial offer which cost ten dollars and recieved another shipment in the mail today and they took eighty dollars out of my acct. without my approval

• Wp
      Dec 21, 2009

im conplaining because im getting charged for something i dont want