Assassin Natural / fraud

1 134 main street, Lewiston, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: none

i ordered a free stop smoking kit from assassin natural which was a free trial for 30 days. they charged my bank card $79.90 before they sent the product out. i returned back to company, and never returned to my acct. when i called them it rang and rang and then went to a busy signal. all other calls i was hung up on. this co. is no good and a complete fraud and money stealers. do not use them!!!

Gr

Comments

• Ul
      Nov 04, 2009
    Assassin Natural - not receiving product

I never received the product that was being solicited as a smoke free cigarette. They are taking $79.90 out of my account. They have no call back info or any website.

Nov 16, 2009
    Assassin Natural - refund problems
    assassin naturals
    Saraland
    Alabama

I TO ORDERED THE SMOKELESS CIGS FROM ASSASSINS NATURAL FOR SHIPPING 9.95 IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME AND I SENT IT BACK, I GOT A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT LESS SHIPPING BUT I ALSO GOT CHARGES 79.90 AFTER I CANCELLED IT THE DAY I SENT IT BACK THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME BACK YET. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY,

• Ar
      Dec 18, 2009

I ordered the smokeless cigaretts from ASSASSIN NATURAL for the total of $89.85. When I canled I was told to shipe them back and within 72 hours of receving them they would put the money back in my account.They signed for them on 12/09/09, as of todat 12/18/09 I have not recieved a refund.

• Wi
      May 22, 2011

the bottom line is that i paid for them and they dont work