Asr Clothing / Unauthorized charge

Asr Clothing charged my card without my authorization. I have never heard of this company before so I have no idea on how they managed to get my credit card details. I have suspicion that it might be group of criminals who processing stolen cards… If suffer from them don’t hesitate to make report to police.

Comments

• Am
      2nd of Jul, 2013

I am having the same issue, and i can not get through to them, they are a bunch of roughs, i have never heard of them in my life... so scary people like this exist.

• Co
      30th of Dec, 2013

Have teh same problem - they are deducting money from my account without any written or telephonic consent - who are they - scam artists??I have phoned FNB and they can only supply me with their customers contact number - needless to say no one ever answers and your'e transferred from one to the other!!! I am now opening a fraud case against tehm at the police. They also go under EduLearndream, Edulearn Cadmag and the ASR Clothing - what a bunch of thieves!!!

• Kh
      25th of Jun, 2014

ASR Clothing also did they same to me, they have debited my account and I have any idea who they are or what they do, I did get hold of them and to my surprice its not a clothing company but they say deal with booking of flights and holiday apartments, the thing is I have never heard of them or give them permission to debit my account.

• Ze
      29th of Jul, 2014

This is theft; ASR has been stealing money from me too. I don’t even stay in Durban. I once contacted them and they gave me a refund and now I can't get hold of them. Who gave them my details and where did I sign for a debit order? They take money every now and then, so you can’t even do a stop order

• Fe
      27th of Aug, 2014

I know this company...they are frauding and what they normaly do they buy account numbers from the bank, and fill in contracts as if ppl have taken this voucher and they debit the money..Ican even give u the address where they are situated

• Hl
      27th of Mar, 2015

I have just experienced the same problem now and am thinking of changing banks. I just feel that telemarketing has gotten out of control and all this are scams happening in full view of everyone. The government and the banks. There is just too little assistance from the banks and the civilian security in SA. No one helps, and all this is seen as the customers fault. At the end, people will opt for the traditional, draw everything from the bank and go suffer long queues paying accounts. I will eventually get to have a bad credit as a result. This is not only an issue for me alone, but I can see majority of South Africans are struggling to keep up with the increased cost of living and yet suffer the pain of unbearable unauthorized bank charges on return debits .