Asplundh Tree Expert Companybutchering of tree

Ma Orange, CA Review updated:

This company is hired by Edison company to trim trees from wires. They are apparently exempt from responsibility on their part of damaging a tree to the extent of endangering a home and possible harm or death to inhabitants of the home. They trimmed 2 30' * trees sitting together approximately 10-15 feet from my home.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orange, CAThey cut half the trees foliage from one side making them top and side heavy and in danger of falling from the weight load and Santa Ana winds that frequent this area. They simply shrug their shoulders and tell me it is my responsibility to fix their damage. I had to hire someone to trim enough of the balance of the tree to avoid a tragedy.

Asplundh Tree Expert Company
Asplundh Tree Expert Company

Comments

• Su
      Oct 01, 2016

I have no photo's, but do have an invoice from comcast.Spent morning waiting on them.

• Su
      Nov 14, 2018
    Asplundh Tree Expert Co. - in process of trimming palms, ripped down my cable "drop" line to house. This repair will cost $50.00 that I do not have.
    Sarasota
    Florida

FPL sent Asplundh (their contracted service personnel) out last week. Trimmed palms, & somehow knocked down my cable "drop" line to house. This will cost $50.00
    How will I be reimbursed (asap)?

• Mi
      Apr 21, 2019
    Asplundh Tree Expert - Tree grinding

Yesterday I was driving up buffalo shoals road when my bmw was bombarded by wood chips. Messed up my suv and almost put my eye out. I have wood chips in my car and face. When I stopped and got out a guy came to see if I was okay but I left to go to the hospital and when I came back no one was there.

• Sm
      Aug 06, 2019

there are supid people leaving comments, asplundh workers are good people

• Sm
      Aug 12, 2019
    Asplundh Tree Expert - service

asplundh workers are good people, there are stupid people leaving comments

• Am
      Oct 12, 2019
    Asplundh Tree Expert - Fpl/asplundh trimming trees on coconut north of pressman, leave tree branches on cable line and blocks traffic view.

Addressed 12475 55th red n Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411
    Causing blocking traffic view and pulling whatever cable from pole on street and blocking easement water flow, which Indian trail reject to service easement.