Aspire Credit Card / Beware of this company!

1 United States

Aspire Credit Card Located in Atlanta Georgia, www.aspirecard.com

I have had this credit card for over 2 years. I have had nothing but problem's with this company. Every time I go to use this card I have to call them because they will not allow me to charge on it for no reason. I call them and they make up excuses as to why I cannot use this card. The first time I filed a complaint they closed my account because they did not update my information after I called them and notified them of my change of address. They said that I would have to pay off the remaining balance and re-apply in one year. I went to the corporate office and I spoke with a lady and she admitted they were wrong and she opened my account back up and gave me additional credit.

Now today I called in they said that I called them and told them not to contact me so they closed my account. I asked when did I call because I have not had any reason to contact them. They refused to give me any information about MY ACCOUNT! I was hung up on. I have been reading blogs about this company and many of consumers like myself have had problems with this company!!!

Beware,