Aspen Dickson City PA. / MY HORROR STORY

1 ROUTE 6DICKSON CITY, PA, United States

MY STORY, IT IS A NIGHTMARE I HAD ALL MY TEETH PULLED 29 OF THEM ALL AT ONCE. I ASKED HIM TO STOP, BUT HE KEPT ON GOING. I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN, THE DENTIST GAVE ME 12 PAIN KILLERS, 12. I SAID TO HIM I CAN NOT TAKE CODINE, WELL HE GAVE ME CODINE I GOT SICK. I TOOK MY SISTER WITH ME AS MY DRIVER. SHE COULD HEAR ME SCREAMING IN THE WAITING ROOM. WHEN SHE CAME IN I WAS SHIVERING UNCONTROLABLY. THEY CRAMMED THE TEETH IN MY MOUTH AND ASKED MY SISTER HOW DO THEY LOOK? THE TEETH WERE BLOODY, MY MOUTH WAS FULL OF GAUZE, ALSO BLOODY. BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THE SIDE OF MY MOUTH. WELL HOW DO YOU THINK I LOOKED? THEN THEY SENT MY ON MY WAY. WE STOPPED AT THE DRUG STORE TO TO PICK UP THE CODINE, WHILE MY SISTER WAS IN THE STORE THE TEETH FELL OUT, ALONG WITH THE BLOODY GAUZE, AND STREAMS OF BLOOD. tHEY CHARGED ME 4263.00 AND 2000.00 FOR CREDIT CARE. tHE TEETH DON"T FIT. I CAN"T WEAR THE DENTURES. BECAUSE THEY DONT FIT RIGHT. THEY WILL NOT FIX THIS. WELL THERE IS ALOT MORE BUT YOU GET IT. DONT GO THERE!!!

Bo