Aspen Dental / refused to work on my teeth
I went to aspen dental as I was having problems with my lower partial plate and did not know if it needed to be relined or needed a new one I also wanted the 4 bottom teeth I have left cleaned as those teeth hold in the denture. well the dentist came into the room and asked what the problem was and I told him. He said take out the denture and let me look at it so I did. He looked at the denture and said I don't see anything wrong with it. I said look at my mouth it is all torn up from it so he looked in my mouth and said oh that's nothing it's just settling in. I said settling in?? it had 4 years to settle in. Well he refused to see anything wrong with it. So I said well I would like the teeth cleaned
He said there is a lot of tartar there. I know I that's why I would like to have them cleaned. Well he said if I find decay under the tartar I won't even bother th fix them. I was in total awe of what this guy was saying to me so much I was at a loss for words. So I said what do you recommend?? he said have the teeth pulled then I will put steel posts in the gum to hold the denture in. I said how much money are we talking about here? he said roughly $4, 000 thousand dollars absolutely insane was my reaction. then he said to be very frank you seem like a nice person but you and I would not get along because you know what you want and I can't give it to you. A dentist that can't do what you want absurd!!! I think he was looking for a large amount of work myself so then he said thanks for stopping bye and I left' Now pray tell what are dentists coming too!!
thanks for listening
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Horrible DENTURES and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - Aspen Dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture