Aspen Dental, Waterbury CT / no medical ethics

United States, Connecticut, Waterbury Review updated:
Aspen Dental
188 Chase Ave
They are sending my account to collection. I have requested itemized billing listing services rendered, out of pocket payments, insurance payments and credits (yes, credits!). The billing doesn't reflect the services and payments I made. Two weeks after getting a $71. credit for overpayment, I received a bill for over $900. with no additional treatment. The dentures are a problem for over a year. Services were billed and never received by me. This is a scam with a veneer of highly organized dental care.

N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management