Aspen Dental, Waterbury CT / no medical ethics
They are sending my account to collection. I have requested itemized billing listing services rendered, out of pocket payments, insurance payments and credits (yes, credits!). The billing doesn't reflect the services and payments I made. Two weeks after getting a $71. credit for overpayment, I received a bill for over $900. with no additional treatment. The dentures are a problem for over a year. Services were billed and never received by me. This is a scam with a veneer of highly organized dental care.
More Aspen Dental, Waterbury CT Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - medical negligence