Aspen Dental / fraud & cheating!
In 2007 I went to Aspen dental after getting dental insurance. I told them that I wanted some of my teeth capped. I had been going to a dentist all along and 3 months before I went to Aspen I had my teeth cleaned. Aspen took alot of x rays, and had informed me that I had Periodontal Disease and that I would have to take care of this first. They had gave me a invoice on how much it would cost. It was well over $ 1000.00.
I called up my previous dentist and explained to the receptionist that I had been to Aspen and before I could say anything, she knew what Aspen had done because they did the same thing to 2 other people. Aspen also told my sister in law she also had Perio Disease. I asked for my x rays and took them to my previous dentist and he confirmed that I do not have that disease. i now have my new caps and I'm not having problems with them or my gums. I wounder how many other people have been ripped off by Aspen...
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental devastating destruction
- Aspen Dental Management - horrible dentures and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061