Aspen Dental / trying to do work that didnt need done
I took both of my sons into Aspen Dental both to get check ups. One boy the told that he had cavities and would have to be taken care of. The other boy they said he needed a cleaning and it would cost four times the usual amount.
This in itself seemed really fishy to me. I stopped going there and took them to another dentist. The boy with the cavities was told he didnt have any at all. The boy with the cleaning was done at a regular rate of standard cleaning. Please if you read this don't go to aspen dental.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - medical negligence