Aspen Dental / trying to do work that didnt need done

1 South Bend, IN, United States Review updated:

I took both of my sons into Aspen Dental both to get check ups. One boy the told that he had cavities and would have to be taken care of. The other boy they said he needed a cleaning and it would cost four times the usual amount.
This in itself seemed really fishy to me. I stopped going there and took them to another dentist. The boy with the cavities was told he didnt have any at all. The boy with the cleaning was done at a regular rate of standard cleaning. Please if you read this don't go to aspen dental.

Pj

Comments

• Al
      20th of Jul, 2009

I’m really sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please don’t hesitate to call our patient satisfaction hotline at 1-866-273-8606 with any questions or concerns you may have. Or, if you’d like, you can e-mail us directly at patientsatisfaction@aspendent.com.

• Dp
      5th of Aug, 2009

I had dental work done at Aspen 8/3 and was treated exceptionally well by all. I was not urged to have procedures that did not have to be done. The charges were reasonable for what I paid after insurance. I am so happy I decided to use Aspen Dental. I have paid more in a dental office and got much less. Also the office staff is terrific; the dentist very nice, and very qualified.