Aspen Dental / aspen dental practice!
On Janunary 15, 2008, I went to Aspen dental, Seekonk MA to get my teeth cleaned. After the service, they told me to pay $24, because they said they did periodontal maintenance cleaning on me and I need to pay 20% of it (the total is $125). On Jan 27, I received a letter from my insurance which stated there was no record indicating a history of treatment for periodontal disease and the periodontal maintenance is considered an adult cleaning which should be charged for 58$. The insurance paid 100% of it and indicated I should pay Zero. So I talked to Aspen dental and showed them the letter. They insisted they did periodontal maintenance and refused to refund me. I was so pissed and don't know what to do next. It is not about the money, it is about how they practice. I definitely am not going back to them again.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental - fraud & cheating! 
- Aspen Dental Management - Misrepresentation of dental work and barges for those services.
- Aspen Dental Management - Extract W/ Bone Remv/Sectn
- Aspen Dental Management - jeremy dzingle dds (the dentist)
- Aspen Dental Management - permanent denture/adjust bill
- Aspen Dental Management - billing