Aspen Dental Rip Off / pushing gimic services
Last week I went to Aspen Dental in Auburn NY. I figured I would give them a try. They were offering free x-rays and an exam.
After the X-rays and exam I was called in for a consultation. I was told I need two fillings, at the cost of $250. I was also told I had gingivitus, which kind of shocked me since I take pretty good care of my teeth. The first gingivitis treatment was going to cost me $350, The second treatment or cleaning was going to cost me $150 and the 3rd visit was going to cost me $300 with some kind of oral cancer screening, not to mention they said I should have a tooth removed at the cost of $475.
Total out of pocket expense for me ....... $1525 and to top it off they wanted 60% payment in advance. I told the receptionist I'll think about it. The following week I went back to my original dentist, as usual no waiting. I had an exam, cleaning and x-rays done, total cost $125.
I hade no sign of gingivitis or any other gum disease, and didn't need any filings.
In my opinion, Aspen Ddental is a BIG RIP OFF. They are nothing but a corprate dentist store trying to sell you a bill of goods and services that you don't need. I would advise anyone looking for a dentist to avoid Aspen and look for a real dentist, there are plenty of them around.
More Aspen Dental Rip Off Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Billing
- Aspen Dental Management - Aspen Dental Dalton Ga....please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - Consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning