Aspen Dental / inferior work

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I got dentures from aspen dental. Foolishly agreed to upgrade my package to the "best" dentures and now I am afraid i'm stuck. Not only do they fit poorly but the doctor doesn't seem to even know how to fix the fit. I'm on my second one and it really isn't any better.

Comments

• Al
      9th of Mar, 2010

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. We at Aspen Dental really do strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care, and we’d like to do whatever we can to resolve this problem.

Would you be willing to talk in more detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns? This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com. The team will respond to you as quickly as they can (within two business days of your initial outreach to them).

• Jh
      22nd of Jul, 2010

i went back again to aspen dental office for another adjustment.besides the cap that the dentist says once there made nothing he can do about that.besides they still dont fit .for $850.50 you think someone can do a better job.now for the other $2000 & some dollars i got 4pulled teeth.whoa i want to be a dentist.this is a joke. nice uh makes me want to smile.