Aspen Dental / billing fraud
Under the advisement of my insurance company I switched dental offices. My insurance convinced me to go with a dentist that accepted what the insurance paid. I took my two daughters in and was told their dental records were non transferable. Aspen then took them in and cleaned their teeth, exrayed florided etc. I was then set down and told my youngest daughter needed two small filling in back teeth. I was given two options white fillings or silver. I chose the silver. The office manager told me i needed to write a check for the portion the insurance didnt pay. Two weeks later we had the fillings done. I recieved a bill for 54.00 dollars and learned the insurance didnt pay for initial bitewing exrays or floride because they had allready used up that benifit with the prior dentist, no big deal but wondered why records werent allowed tranfered to prevent this. I then recieved statement from my insurance company saying that Aspen Dental had billed for services for silver fillings which they paid 100%. I then knew I had been screwed out of the money I paid upfront. My insurance also sent another statement saying my daughter had been seen on a different date, one that we never even went to. Aspen Dental billed my insurance for the same two teeth saying they had used the white filling and billed 300 dollars for service not even provided. My calls to marions office manager are to no avail Aspen dental is billing me for 245.70. My insurance company says I owe 54.00 less the 21.30 check I should never have written them. Aspen Dental is a dental farm you never know what dentist or trainee you will be have working on your teeth. Their office managers are poorly trained and seem to be looking out for your money instead of providing a good service.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of