Aspen Dental / dishonest, poor work and customer service
I totally agree with all the complaints on this forum. I started my nightmare with them last Feb. and it continues. They have ripped both me and my insurance company off in just about every way that is mentioned: fit, cost, billing my insurance co. for teeth I don't have, and would never accept! Refused to reimburse them...Do what I have done, contact your State's Attorney General, the Better Business Buearu, your insurance company and let them know what is going on!!! These people are the worst of the worst when it comes to corporate greed! Even contact your local news stations. One contacted me after I sent a letter out to my Attorney General, and I CANT WAIT to see the investigative news story they are doing on these theives! Enough is enough...sure do hope they don't ask for any of the bailout money these other corporations are asking for!
By the way, if anyone is aware of an attorney in the Ohio area who is willing to bring a class action suit against these theives, please let me know, I'LL BE THERE!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - horrible dentures and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture