Aspen Dental Management / hidden fees for relining of denture after only 3 weeks
Had a new set of dentures made 3 weeks ago. The bottom plate is lose. Asked about relining it to fit better was told that would be a additional fee. After spending over $2000 on the service there should not be a additional fee to get them to fit. Your office in Quincy Illinois was trying to recommend implants. I can afford that and should not be charged to have proper fitting dentures.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of