Aspen Dental / incompetent

4716 Illinois Rd Ste 101, Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (260) 739-1820

I discussed a treatment plan with the office manager. I asked several times if the price she quoted was for EVERYTHING from start to finish. She assured me it was. She had a sample selection of dentures in her office & asked me which denture I was interested in. I selected the Comfy-lights. This was the only time I discussed with anyone the denture I was purchasing. My agreement was for extractions, sedation, a temporary denture & a permanent denture. I paid my agreed quote in full. A Rx was to be called in to my pharmacy for sedation. I went to pick it up. No one called it in. Aspen Dental told me to come on in the office, they had the medication there & would give it to me. I was to take the drug 1 hour before my procedure. They give me 2, check on me in 15 minutes. Nothing happens.They give me a 3rd, check again, nothing. They told me they could not do the procedure that day, because there would not be enough time. I left the office & right on schedule 1/2 hour later the drug takes effect. I took a week off work for this. I rescheduled another appointment & took another week off work. The day before I was scheduled I received a call that they could not do the extractions because there wasn't a dentist qualified to extract under sedation. I told them this was my 2nd attempt & I was off work for another 2 weeks, they had to send me to another location. They agreed. I went to have impressions done for my final denture. Nothing was said that I owe more money. My new denture will be done in 2 weeks. Today I went to my appointment & was told I now owe $500. Excuse me? I am paid in full. We did not charge you for your final denture. I asked them what my ENTIRE bill/expense would be on my very 1st visit. I want the GRAND total. Now I'm told I must pay another $500. I am beyond livid. This has been a terrible experience from the very start. Never has anyone returned any of my calls as promised. They know they are in the wrong. I've paid nearly $4000 & my insurance pays 50%. $8000 & I still do not have a permanent denture & I have no idea where to go from here.

Mi
May 20, 2015

Comments

6th of Sep, 2011
    Aspen Dental - Rudeness and long waits
    Centerville
    Ohio

First visit-- waited for over 1hour and 45 minutes. I left. Second visit--waited for over an hour. I left. Missy and the other receptionist were very rude to the customers. Not at all for the customers, even if they say they are. Total rip-off

• Al
      8th of Sep, 2011
    Aspen Dental - Rip Offs
    Riverdale St.
    West Springfield
    Massachusetts

DON'T TRUST ASPEN DENTAL!!! THEY TELL YOU YOU NEED WORK THAT WILL COST YOU THOUSANDS!!! THEY LIE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

• Td
      26th of Aug, 2013
    Aspen Dental - False advertisement
    Zanesville
    Ohio

I took my 11 year old son to Aspen Dental and they found some cavities. After all the xrays and cleanings, I was told that Aspen Dental doesn't work on children. The would not fill his cavities.

• Mc
      31st of Aug, 2013

Inferior dentures and they woudn't discuss correcting them with me. The doctor was pushy

• 55
      17th of Nov, 2013

Aspen Dental is a total rip off stay away!!! They tell you need DENTAL work you do NOT need..never again will I go there .my first and last time crooks

• De

• Ew
      22nd of Apr, 2015
    Aspen Dental - Malpractice & Consumer Fraud
    Pickerington

Three procedures done at Aspen Dental. Wisdom teeth surgically removed (never had a consult.) Whitening (no consult or warning of pain.) Two veneers replaced (seated incorrectly, damaged top gums and exposed grounded down teeth, resulting in constant pain.)

• Ew