Aspen Dental in Peoria IL. / services

1 5116 N. Big Hollow RoadPeoria IL, United States

I went to Aspen Dental in Peoria, IL. for top dentures a year ago 2014. And today they still fall out! I had one problem after another to begin with . I would never go back there again! They did not fit properly right away, and were relined and ground on with many visits. One dentist there even remade them... Every time I went I had a different dentist that had to fix something on them from the last dentist. Problem after problem...When I chewed they fell out, I had blisters, I could even pull them out with my tongue. They relined them at least 6 times, then it was too much relining and were so high in my mouth. I felt this way and kept going back for over a year. Eventually The warranty was off so Last week I made an appointment with another dentist. He said my denture should have suction and mine does not, made badly and aren't even touching my bottom teeth correctly! He can not fix them so I have to start all over.. Hoping my insurance will help now! I would never recommend Aspen dental to anyone!

Ro