Aspen Dental / pulled wrong tooth & wants me to pay
I earlier posted that I had gone to Afdent, when it was ASPEN Dental in Goshen near Meijers.
I called and made an appt to have a tooth pulled. Specifically told them which tooth. The day of the appt the dentist asked and once again I told him the last tooth on the bottom right side.
Here is my warning...MAKE SURE YOU HIGHLIGHT/PUT A STICKY NOTE ON THE TOOTH YOU WANT PULLED as these guys can't follow verbal instructions. Also...make sure you speak up if you are not all the way numb.
As I left the office in obvious pain they had the nerve to ask me to pay for the tooth they pulled in error. After a few choice words they went back and spoke to the dentist who said no charge. Once again they are not good at verbal instructions as I just received a bill.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal 
- Aspen Dental - I am complaining about a letter I received from aspen dental after 2 months of returning there ill fitting dentures