Aspen Dental / overcharging
Three months ago I set a appointment with Aspen Dental for extensive dental work. I was told they could not see me until I contacted my insurance co to make sure the insurance was set up for their E.Long MA office. This took almost 3 weeks. I finally get in I told I need a lot of work I should also sign up for careington Dental discounts and I already had care credit. I do not seem to be having luck getting in for appointments they are over booking and you can only get in onces may twice in a month for extensive work. The accountant lead me to believe my insurance, careinton dental discounts would be used then my care credit account would handle what was not covered by insurance. A few weeks ago I get a threat call from care credit stating I have a $7000 bill and owe over $342 for a minimum payment. I am clueless on what the charge is for since no work been done. I rush in the payment worried about my credit to find Aspen billed upfront no work done charges to care credit. I contacted the recent account person was lead to believe I would be refunded and only billed for services done a few cleanings and a filling that should have been billed to my dental insurance. That was not done they do not have openings for appointments, the computer system does not work and the phone system shut down at this office for 3 days. The account original person never cleared it with me and quit the new person is clueless and I am now fighting to get refunded, no work is done and I can not go to a new dentist until I get my care credit refunded for the $7000 . Care credit says it may take 90 more days and Aspen said they do not know how to refund me. I am out of money and no work done. I need to get to a dentist and I can not move on from this. I am upset and stressed out. I am getting the run around from Aspen Dental and Care Credit on my refund. I am now going to try to find a lawyer or contact the MA attorney general office for help. I am ripped off and cheated.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures/pain
- Aspen Dental Management - billing 
- Aspen Dental - dental surgery prepayment
- Aspen Dental Management - they didn't do me fair at all
- Aspen Dental Management - I told aspen dental the day I came to see them I wanted implants in my bottom plates to hold it in and they did not do what I wanted done.