Aspen Dental / cleaning only

Set appointment to have teeth cleaned. They gave me a free appointment to have x-rays. No cavities and overall good health and gums. Dentist said we really can't sell you a lot of care...a cleaning is all that is required. Please take a seat and the office manager will talk to you and schedule your cleaning. Office manager said my cleaning will be $1700!!! I got loud and she said I can give you a discount.. to $1500. I said that was outrageous and I am not going to pay that much. She kept completing the documentation and said you need to sign here. I read and said no! She said it does mean anything and we can work out a payment plan. I said it is too high, not that I don't have the money. I left while everyone was looking at me because everyone heard my comments. 2 hours later when I got home she calls me and says the dentist and I have decided to discount the cleaning to $800.00. The story only gets worse from here an I hope you get the jest of my experience. The location of the office is in Tampa, Florida on N. Dale Mabry Highway.

Co