Aspen Dental / scam and dishonesty!
I recently moved to Keene, NH and found that Aspen Dental is the only dentist in town covered by my insurance. The staff seems very nice, but they told me I needed a special cleaning (it was really unpleasant) which I have never been told by my other dentists; gave me a mechanical toothbrush I don't need; and charged me $800 on a $1500 bill despite the fact that my insurance covers 80%. I talked to them and they said if my insurance pays more they will reimburse me after all payments are received. I am feeling REALLY uncomfortable about the whole situation. Are they padding my bill and performing procedures that I don't need? Beware!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental devastating destruction
- Aspen Dental Management - horrible dentures and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061